I'm sorry I pushed you away from everything we had, even me.
I couldn't ask you to wait forever.
But that doesn't mean that my feelings have changed,
everyday your face is clearer.
Regret is the burden I'll carry from here to my grave.
This distance is the knife in my heart.
Let him know the treasure he has.
Don't let him make my mistakes.
Forever is never too long to wait for something perfect,
I'll be here.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Clique Lyrics by Kanye West
- Disaster Lyrics by JoJo
- Ooh La La Lyrics by Britney Spears
- Headlines Lyrics by Drake
- Happy Lyrics by Leona Lewis
- Empire State Of Mind Lyrics by Jay-Z
- Life After You Lyrics by Daughtry
- 22 Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- Don't Let Me Fall Lyrics by B.O.B.
- Impossible Lyrics by James Arthur