The way your hair fell across your eyes spoiled my plans to never fall again. And when in vain I said so plain, that I could love, love that face hold those hands, love that place make big plans. She almost cried. And is it alright if I bury myself in your charms? And is it alright if I swear to you without a sound? How odd behaved in situations like these, I cant believe that I'm here I can't believe that you'd care. And if or rather when it all goes wrong will I retain any dignity at all? Unlike the last one under a cold sun. Unlike the last one. I almost died. Is it alright if I bury myself in your charms? And is it alright if if swear to you without a sound?
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Innocent Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- I Got You Lyrics by Leona Lewis
- My Kind Of Love Lyrics by Emeli Sande
- Teenage Dream Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Give Me Everything Lyrics by Pitbull
- U Smile Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Talking To The Moon Lyrics by Bruno Mars
- Undo It Lyrics by Carrie Underwood
- Price Tag Lyrics by Jessie J
- Starlight Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- High School Lyrics by Nicki Minaj