Oh Water is weak, I don't drink wine,
Scotch is my choice when others buy.
But a beer or two, of a decent brew,
And both can drink, my love and I.
I placed my ass down upon some seat,
Thinking that it was a trusty chair.
But some stupid bloke played a nasty joke;
When I sat down it wasn't there.
Oh, vodka is strong, and sherry is fine
And Beaujolais when it is new,
But brandy that's old keeps out the cold,
Though it hurts your head in the morning too.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Change Me Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Blurred Lines Lyrics by Robin Thicke
- Please Don't Leave Me Lyrics by Pink
- Sing Lyrics by My Chemical Romance
- I Found You Lyrics by The Wanted
- Whip My Hair Lyrics by Willow Smith
- Americano Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- Your Love Lyrics by Nicki Minaj
- John Doe Lyrics by B.O.B.
- Forever Young Lyrics by Jay-Z
- Raining Men Lyrics by Rihanna
- Tonight Lyrics by Jessica Sanchez
- Ready To Go Lyrics by Panic! At the Disco