your photogenic face, must have missed the train. i'd advise checking the baggage claim. those new eyes disturb me, they lost that youthful glow hearing spoken evils from your throat. days used to be so innocent, decisions came easy now indecisive common sense makes your life crazy. faster paced and complicated space, strung along for weeks. three years ago you held control. a turn for the worst. wanna make a bet? the friends that you make, just want to drop you and then break you. that might be the case. i'm at my wit's end. thank you for the stab. thanks for the stab in the back, my dear friend. your starry, starry eyes slipped into a decline it's not hard to grab that noose and climb one damn check it didn't cash, two too many mishaps, if you slip and fall your neck might snap.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- I Need Your Love Lyrics by Ellie Goulding
- Fly Lyrics by Nicki Minaj
- Till The World Ends Lyrics by Britney Spears
- Price Tag Lyrics by Jessie J
- Down On Me Lyrics by Jeremih
- Roman's Revenge Lyrics by Nicki Minaj
- Party In The USA Lyrics by Miley Cyrus
- The Other Side Lyrics by Jason DeRulo
- It's A Beautiful Day Lyrics by Michael Buble
- Forever Young Lyrics by Jay-Z
- Together Lyrics by Demi Lovato