Well, I dread that I'm regressing, with my head this baby's messing;
wee ba, dwee ba, doo ba, dab by doo.
Once I became a parent, I became quite incoherent;
ma ma, ma ma, da da, woo hoo hoo.
When I'm hurt, I get a boo boo, when I sleep, I
take a su su; nappy, nappy, nappy, sweepy swoo.
In the car I go, "Vroom, vroom, vroom"..
In the john I make a boom booom;
woppa, woppa, woppa, poo poo poo.
Can I stop this? God, I wish it, 'cause I sound just like a dip shit!
Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, booby boo.
Now I hear my baby cry cry; so it's time that I go bye bye.
Doo ba, dabby, deeby, dubby, weeba, wooby, woo.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- All Falls Down Lyrics by Kanye West
- Dance Again Lyrics by Jennifer Lopez
- She Wolf Lyrics by Shakira
- Soothe My Soul Lyrics by Depeche Mode
- Love Is Forever Lyrics by Muse
- Blame Game Lyrics by Kanye West
- Wheels Lyrics by Foo Fighters
- My Love Is Like a Star Lyrics by Demi Lovato
- Today Was A Fairytale Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- We Be Steady Mobbin'' Lyrics by Lil Wayne
- This Kiss Lyrics by Carly Rae Jepsen
- The Cave Lyrics by Mumford & Sons
- Go Go Dancer Lyrics by Lana Del Rey
- Enchanted Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- Letting Go Lyrics by Sean Kingston
- When I Look At You Lyrics by Miley Cyrus
- Cold Case Love Lyrics by Rihanna
- Number One For Me Lyrics by Maher Zain
- Next To You Lyrics by Chris Brown