Every day has a beginning and ending, just like every life has a start and finish. July is gone like the gasoline it took to make the circle again. Florida to Florida, by way of america, Cocaine and soda, playing Tetris in our underwear. We take turns reading letters, I read the haiku and you move your nails across my legs. In your arms, I don't know who I am, taking all I know about nihilism and trying to build it into a life. With your thought in mind, I walk the streets down to the shore and I sink into the Pacific. This is everything up to now ending. It was nice to believe for a while.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- One Time Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Iridescent Lyrics by Linkin Park
- Silenced By The Night Lyrics by Keane
- Lost In The World Lyrics by Kanye West
- I Found You Lyrics by The Wanted
- Show Me How You Burlesque Lyrics by Christina Aguilera
- Indestructible Lyrics by Robyn
- Someday Lyrics by Rob Thomas
- My Life Lyrics by 50 Cent
- The Way You Love Me Lyrics by Keri Hilson