Fun. burst out onto the pop music scene in 2012 when there was a serious lack of bands with interesting things to say and a unique approach to their sound. They were just what we needed! “We Are Young” became an anthem of sorts for kids who were out to enjoy themselves and make some sort of a mark on the world while they were young. Beyond an anthem, it was one of the songs of the summer and it climbed the Billboard charts to finally sit at #1 for six weeks. Not only did this song prove that music lovers were ready for something new and fresh, it proved that Fun. had staying power.
Who do you think should win the GRAMMY for 'Song Of The Year'?
- fun., "We Are Young" (27%, 552 Votes)
- Ed Sheeran, "The A Team" (26%, 546 Votes)
- Kelly Clarkson, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" (24%, 494 Votes)
- Carly Rae Jepsen, "Call Me Maybe" (18%, 370 Votes)
- Miguel, "Adorn" (5%, 113 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,072
Watch the video for Fun.’s “We Are Young”:
Be sure to tune in to the 55th Annual GRMMY Awards, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS.