Currently taking the music world by storm, 27-year-old R&B crooner Miguel is burning up the charts with his single “Adorn“, which has been nominated as Song Of The Year at the 2013 GRAMMYs. He may be new to the pop charts, but he’s been making sweet music since 2007, which is why he must be over the moon at the news of receiving a GRAMMY nod! His smooth, sensuous lyrics in his nominated song is perfect to dedicate to your significant other, which is why the tune is being shared all around the world and dedicated to loved ones. Vote for Miguel in our poll if you think he deserves the GRAMMY for Song Of The Year!
Who do you think should win the GRAMMY for 'Song Of The Year'?
- fun., "We Are Young" (27%, 552 Votes)
- Ed Sheeran, "The A Team" (26%, 546 Votes)
- Kelly Clarkson, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" (24%, 494 Votes)
- Carly Rae Jepsen, "Call Me Maybe" (18%, 370 Votes)
- Miguel, "Adorn" (5%, 113 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,072
Watch the video for “Adorn” on VEVO below:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!