And if I tore a hole into this nights fair well and crawled on out to escape this night and all it's fears and memories of happy years. One step behind I'm one too late you tore you own, I'm going home. Oh my memory, did I say goodbye? You'll be gone tomorrow and I'm crying in your arms but you're not here. I can see your face every time I close my eyes, this cabaret. Oh I'll remember everything you've said to me. The day I release you in my heart I'll say goodbye. But I'll take time to write down everything.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- What You Wanted Lyrics by OneRepublic
- Tonight Lyrics by Enrique Iglesias
- Look At Me Now Lyrics by Chris Brown
- Wet Lyrics by Snoop Dogg
- Ridin' Solo Lyrics by Jason DeRulo
- To The Sky Lyrics by Owl City
- If I Die Young Lyrics by The Band Perry
- After Midnight Lyrics by Blink 182
- Sex Room Lyrics by Ludacris
- Guardian Lyrics by Alanis Morissette