i've waited long enough for you no more wasted time alone, saving the message you sent to me, is it okay? i'll be waiting, did it ever crossed your mind, that i'm falling for you, and i never had the time and i don't have the words to say i'm falling out of place to another lonely road, the words i want to say seems to hide behind my head, the message that you sent, i kept it in my heart, i'm falling out of place to another lonely you. the night is young and no stars, but your voice soothes my ears, you broke up with your boyfriend, is it okay? if I'll be wa
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Up Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Beautiful Monster Lyrics by Ne-Yo
- 50 Ways To Say Goodbye Lyrics by Train
- All Of The Lights Lyrics by Kanye West
- Trust Issues Lyrics by Drake
- Castle Walls Lyrics by T.I.
- Undo It Lyrics by Carrie Underwood
- As She's Walking Away Lyrics by Zac Brown Band
- That Should Be Me Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Professional Griefers Lyrics by Deadmau5