Question your authority
Question everything that you've ever known
Will Iever close my eyes?
Will I never look to the sky?
Will I ever find the truth behind it all?
Eyes once looked so high
Now look straight ahead
From a heart oh so cold to a world so dead
I'll keep searching for the truth until you bury me
Is it all just make believe?
Filled with hypocrisy
Your way of life means nothing to me
Consumed with fallacy
Behind your pretend happiness
So what do you see?
Where's the life that's promised to me?
Will you answer me?
I want to see what is real
I want to believe.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Tonight Lyrics by Enrique Iglesias
- Highway Don't Care Lyrics by Tim McGraw
- What's My Name Lyrics by Rihanna
- It Girl Lyrics by Jason DeRulo
- Crossfire Lyrics by Brandon Flowers
- Waka Waka Lyrics by Shakira
- Obsessed Lyrics by Mariah Carey
- Forget You Lyrics by Cee Lo Green
- 4 AM Lyrics by Melanie Fiona
- Liquor Store Blues Lyrics by Bruno Mars
- Party In The USA Lyrics by Miley Cyrus
- Revolver Lyrics by Madonna
- Bound To You Lyrics by Christina Aguilera