O mortis secretum, ubi finis nervorum ?
O funeris algor, ubi sonus somniorum ?
The insane wine of the night misled my soul
At the confluence of dream and of pain...
We dance under the closed eyes of paradise,
And our eyes tear the insane space
of the night.
Salternus sub oculis coniventibus paradisi !
The violence of the winter moon
spreads a mantle
Of cold icy pain over my petrified landscape.
Seized by the freezing frosts
of the diabolic winter,
Our hearts breathe the winds of sadness.
Saliamus, saliamus aeterno,
Saltemus saltatum mortis !
Saliamus, saliamus !
But what is in my heart can only be read
by the winds
That gathered my words of pain.
The veil of the night falls at our feet,
Revealing the views of the fiery sky.
The gentle sapphirian night wrapped me
in its maternal warmth
And her hair, studded with stars,
had a scent of sensuality
As I lay embraced in her sweet caress.
How tender is the night
in her amorous delights.
Where are the flowers I gave you, my love ?
The amaranth, the rose and the lily.
Buried within the glacial vault
of my thoughts,
Take from me this fading breath,
Enfold me in your veil of darkness
To celebrate the reign of black eternal night.
And in the snows, glittering
in the cold fragile moonlight,
Appeared the incandescent flowers...
Said one of our round.
..and the blowing of the wind is
our only music,
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Crazy Kids Lyrics by Kesha
- I'm Into You Lyrics by Jennifer Lopez
- Rocketeer Lyrics by Far East Movement
- Sing Lyrics by My Chemical Romance
- I See You Lyrics by Leona Lewis
- Hold It Against Me Lyrics by Britney Spears
- Your Song Lyrics by Ellie Goulding
- Locked Out Of Heaven Lyrics by Bruno Mars
- Never Let You Go Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Diana Lyrics by One Direction
- Brick By Boring Brick Lyrics by Paramore