Oh my God I feel so bad, could you understand, would you let me hold your hand? And pretend, that I'm the only person that you'll ever talk to. Is it safe to say? That we feel the same way? If it was up to, I'd be with you right now. Why are you so beautiful? Everyday I don't see you, might as well be my funeral. I thought about forgetting you, but I also thought about losing my heart. Oh I had such a bad day, if I could see your face everything would be ok. I can't help but feel this way. You won't see the, you won' see the sunset feeling alone again.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
listen now North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Man Down Lyrics by Rihanna
- Take Care Lyrics by Drake
- Who's That Chick Lyrics by Rihanna
- Let Go For Tonight Lyrics by Foxes
- Caliente Lyrics by Inna
- The Silence Lyrics by Alexandra Burke
- Goodness Gracious Lyrics by Ellie Goulding
- Dark Fantasy Lyrics by Kanye West
- Rude Lyrics by Magic!
- My Baby Lyrics by Zendaya
- Please Don't Let Me Go Lyrics by Olly Murs