I'd like for you to feel this. I'd love for you to cry tears of fire that melt away your dishonest smile. [This is a knife piercing an asymmetric heart, and I'm glued to the handle.] I lick the blade, and I'm reminded of the time you cut your lip, and I kissed it better. As I run my tongue along the silver, I feel more than you've ever let me. As I run the blade along my tongue, I feel more than you. Can I separate myself from the memories that flood back into my mind? Like all the times I gave up on myself and let myself die? I lick the blade, and I realize that the blood tastes better than kisses you've blessed me with. I'll never regret a thing. This is my knife, and I'm glued to the handle.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- F For You Lyrics by Disclosure
- Wheels Lyrics by Foo Fighters
- Mmm Yeah Lyrics by Austin Mahone
- Evacuate The Dancefloor Lyrics by Cascada
- All The Way Lyrics by Timeflies
- Best Thing I Never Had Lyrics by Beyonce Knowles
- Invisible Lyrics by U2
- Never Gonna Leave This Bed Lyrics by Maroon 5
- Fine China Lyrics by Chris Brown
- Marry The Night Lyrics by Lady GaGa