Intro: (David Ruffin)
Sometimes I think about it
And my poor heart wants to die about it
Woooooo about the sweet sweet love I lost
And the way I got double crossed
By a guy who was my friend, I see him now and then
But I pretend I'm doing fine, when I'm about to lose my mind
[Verse 1: J. Cole]
N*gga I grew up fast, then blew up fast
Money fallin out my pockets I got too much cash
Can't fit nothin in her pockets she got too much ass, like goddamn!
Well if you must ask..
We from the school of hard knocks but your crew cut class!
Half white but don't think I got a Klu Klux pass,
When I'm up in the V, police be f*ckin' with me,
No sir no license all I got here is this f*ckin' degree,
Move along cocksucker ain't nothin to see!
Unless you talkin blockbusters, you n*ggas is not Russell,
You more Diggy - me I'm more Biggie,
No diss to the young boy im just rappin', get bored quickly.
Just to make up for that line invite him on tour with me,
Show him the game let him finagle these wh*res with me!
Run through they doors with me, hit the Ritz-Carlton for the night,
Leave him there with two dykes probably change a n*gga life right,
What up Vanessa, I loved you that one semester..
Thanks to my profession I balled like Uncle Fester.
Thinkin about the board I use to have above the dresser.
Half the sh*t I wrote down I did it, its old now got-
New goals, plus my money on Manute Bol,
Funny how my old highs is suddenly my new lows.
Tired of every chick sayin she models before she swallow.
So I only f*ck with hat tricks, b*tches with a few goals.
N*ggas keep askin' me how I feel- how ya feel?
[Verse 2: J. Cole]
Not even slightly interested in what ya opinion is
I gotta greater purpose then a hater purpose
I'mma stack paper, hustle just to relax later
Serve n*ggas and bring change that's a waiter's purpose
Look how I made em nervous, n*ggas is shakin, I know they fakin'
Okay you a killer right, and Miss Cleo is Jamaican
And Bob Marley is Haitian and me and Beyonce datin'
And Jesus Christ be hatin, got mad love from Satan
For fuckin Sanaa Lathan while Meagan Good is waitin'
I'm the deadbeat father of your little brother
In other words goddamnit I'm a bad motherf*cker!
It's Cole, it's only right I brought back the soul,
Y'all got way too electro, damn near techno,
Halfway homo, way too metro,
Hennesy XO, Cole flow special,
Style like Tribe Called Quest meets Death Row,
Learn somethin boy, grow yo a*s up!
Cheap n*gga, if you was liquor I'd probably throw yo a*s up
Matter a fact, if you was grass, I'd probably mow yo a*s up
Last call for you old n*ggas go and pour yo last cup
[Outro: J. Cole]
Yea, yea, yea yea, Cole World
This n*gga Ib...he's a b*tch
He told me to talk shit to you n*ggas, so I'mma talk my shit
Dreamville in the building
I know what y'all want me to talk about, what y'all want to me to discuss
But we'll get to that later; them bitch ass n*ggas...
My n*gga Big Sean in the building
My n*gga Canei on the beat..
Intro: (David Ruffin)
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Similar Lyrics
- Broken Arrows Lyrics by Daughtry
- Right Here Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Candy Lyrics by Robbie Williams
- Only You Lyrics by The Wanted
- Silhouettes Lyrics by Of Monsters And Men
- God Made You Beautiful Lyrics by Beyonce
- Cold Blood Lyrics by Yo Gotti
- Stronger Than I Was Lyrics by Eminem
- Venus Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- Hush Hush Lyrics by Avril Lavigne
- Breakaway Lyrics by Celine Dion
- Memory Lyrics by Il Divo
- Trumpets Lyrics by Jason DeRulo
- It's About Time Lyrics by Young The Giant
- Where You Are Lyrics by Jay Sean
- Groundhog Day Lyrics by Eminem
- Oath Lyrics by Cher Lloyd
- Baby Lyrics by Eminem
- Incredible Lyrics by Celine Dion
- Fantasy Lyrics by MS MR
- Brainless Lyrics by Eminem
- Night Time, My Time Lyrics by Sky Ferreira
- Wicked Ways Lyrics by Eminem
- XO Lyrics by Beyonce Knowles
- I Like You Lyrics by Katy B
- LeBron James Lyrics by Yo Gotti
- Are You Mine Lyrics by Arctic Monkeys
- Recovery Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Last Goodbye Lyrics by Kesha
- Trophies Lyrics by Drake