I don't know how I could ever have understood myself. To be fine all in my own world or with any other girl holding my hand. I don't know why the day breaks just when I'm ready to begin. It's like all that once had a purpose now won't have a purpose if you stay gone. Now I'm stuck here singing these love songs to someone who don't care. Now I'm sending these thought filled letters to the middle of nowhere. Hold on. Hold on to the one you have and listen to her voice that sings you to sleep at night. Hold on. Hold on and never let go. When I did, yeah when I did, I lost my whole world. I don't know why I did treat her how I did in November. Now if I can say anything truthful, over and above all, it's I miss her and so I'm stuck here giving these insights to a girl who has no brains. I swear, early tomorrow morning I'm getting back on that train to hold on. Ring around our young sensations. Forgot about life's tribulations and in the midst I turned away; thought life was free, thought life was gay. I tried to find the queen of diamonds, when she was right behind me crying. A thousand miles went by my face before I realized when you're hungry you must hold on. Hold on, never let go, when I did, yeah when I did, I gained my whole world.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
listen now North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Black And Yellow Lyrics by Wiz Khalifa
- The Time Lyrics by Black Eyed Peas
- Bittersweet Lyrics by Ellie Goulding
- Rolling In The Deep Lyrics by Adele
- Turn Up The Love Lyrics by Far East Movement
- Rabiosa Lyrics by Shakira
- Take Me Home Lyrics by One Direction
- Got Your Back Lyrics by T.I.
- Same Love Lyrics by Macklemore
- Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart Lyrics by Alicia Keys
- In For The Kill Lyrics by La Roux