i taught i needed you but i don't really do don't you have somewhere to go tonight don't you have somewhere to go tonight hey you big liar i got something for yuh i taught that i new yuh but your a loser and i wanted to be yours but you treated me like your whore and oh your cutie but when you talk to me i don't know what to say its the same story everyday but what can i say ill not be with you someday and i don't mean to you what you mean to me and my heart was locked and i taught your love was the key cause when i had you think bout money i didn't think bout cars you were my all and if you didn't know i was into you and oy now someone else would do cause when i loved you and you loved me you said you had popularity and now i know that meant the only one i bet your all alone in your room tonight i taught the love of my life was you and look at what you do so (fuck you 5+)
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- On The Floor Lyrics by Jennifer Lopez
- Marry You Lyrics by Glee
- Soothe My Soul Lyrics by Depeche Mode
- H.A.T.E.U Lyrics by Mariah Carey
- Lost In The World Lyrics by Kanye West
- Pyro Lyrics by Kings of Leon
- Waiting Outside The Lines Lyrics by Greyson Chance
- Indestructible Lyrics by Robyn
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow Lyrics by Mike Posner
- Somebody To Love Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Take Me Away Lyrics by Keyshia Cole
- We Are Young Lyrics by Tulisa
- Never Say Never Lyrics by Justin Bieber