The Melvins Lyrics

Overview / Lyrics (see all) / Photos / Videos / News

print correct

Jacksonville Lyrics

Add song information...
Edit
For Example...
What chart rank did the song debut? What is the song about? Has it won any awards?, etc.
Cancel Submit
Thank You For Your Submission
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.

Submit Corrections Cancel

"You Know, I don't think this is going very well. I mean, like 10 percent of the audience wants to fight. The other 90 percent are totally bored. So its like, what the fuck am I doing up here, you know. You know when I am sitting around at home in hollywood, usually what I am saying to myself is how much we suck compared to all the great bands from Jacksonville. I'm thinking how much my life sucks compared to what it would be like if I just lived in Jacksonville. Unfortuneatly, I am exiled in California. And you guys are in this hot bed of entertainment, called Jacksonville. So I think without any further ado, we will continue by being completley bored ourselves.

(feedback and symbol crashing ensues)

Ohh, I'm so damn lonely
(mumbling, singing over feedback. Sounds like Adam Sandler. More feedback)

...AND I HATE EVERYBODY!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
And we hate everyone of you!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
AHHH!
We Hate you all and want you to die
We Hate you all and want you to die
We Hate you all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
We Hate You all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
We Hate You all and want you to die
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!
Die!"

print correct
Listen to Melvins Radio on Last.fm, Radio.com or Jango

Music News

Poll

Vote Now
Next Poll