can't hide secrets forever. can't seem to get these thoughts from in my head. confusion leaves everyone there. it's nothing you did or said. sometime last year around the month of may, the seasons had to change, and with them so did i. i somehow failed to see that i didn't mean what i said, but you felt the same, i guess i didn't see. the things that used to make you laugh out loud are gone. and i can't do this, i can't force it, but i do. all i wanted was a little room, a simple cushion to give our selves a break. the fucking irony is you telling me i was wrong would have been enough to make me wanna stay.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Count On Me Lyrics by Bruno Mars
- Heart Attack Lyrics by Demi Lovato
- I Was A Fool Lyrics by Tegan and Sara
- Careful Lyrics by Paramore
- Who I Am Lyrics by Nick Jonas
- Down On Me Lyrics by Jeremih
- The Way Lyrics by Ariana Grande
- Somebody To Love Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Heart Attack Lyrics by Trey Songz
- Beautiful Goodbye Lyrics by Maroon 5
- Meet Me Halfway Lyrics by Black Eyed Peas
- What The Hell Lyrics by Avril Lavigne
- Heaven Lyrics by Ailee