what a lovely sight. make-out rooms and lover's fights, strangers from the streets, seen it twenty-thousand times. we sip away our pains. our futures seem so far away, cause it's time to seize the night before it ends. life without a dime, for a bed your couch suits me just fine. when morning breaks we'll see what lies in store, but for now lets make believe, we don't bleed, common sense says we all need to. drink ourselves dumb till everything seems right, if only for tonight. stuck between the sheets. dried out and feeling six feet deep. smoked my voice away, still it's better every time. landlord of this hell, weep over where my tenants dwell, can't incinerate, this cheap motel of mine.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- I Hope Lyrics by Rebecca Ferguson
- Angels Cry Lyrics by Mariah Carey
- Better Together Lyrics by Fifth Harmony
- 3000 Miles Lyrics by Emblem3
- No Love Allowed Lyrics by Rihanna
- I Hope You Find It Lyrics by Miley Cyrus
- California King Bed Lyrics by Rihanna
- So Blue Lyrics by Akon
- Y.a.l.a Lyrics by M.I.A.
- Number One For Me Lyrics by Maher Zain
- Fall For Your Type Lyrics by Jamie Foxx