Maybe far away
Or maybe real nearby
He may be pouring her coffee
She may be straightening his tie!
Maybe in a house
All hidden by the hill
She's sitting playing piano
He's sitting paying a bill!
Betcha they're young
Betcha they're smart
Bet they collect things
Like ashtrays, and art!
Betcha they're good
Why shouldn't they be?
Their one mistake
Was giving up me!
So maybe now it's time,
And maybe when I wake
They'll be there calling me "Baby"
Betcha he reads
Betcha she sews
Maybe she's made me
A closet of clothes!
Maybe they're strict
As straight as a line...
don't really care
As long as they're mine!
So maybe now this prayer's
The last one of it's kind...
Won't you please come get your "Baby"
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
JAMISON, MECHALIE S/GAUSE, SAMUEL L/CROUCH, KEITH
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Behind The Music Lyrics by Cher Lloyd
- No Surprise Lyrics by Daughtry
- Imma Be Lyrics by Black Eyed Peas
- National Anthem Lyrics by Lana Del Rey
- Iridescent Lyrics by Linkin Park
- I'm Into You Lyrics by Jennifer Lopez
- Can't Be Friends Lyrics by Trey Songz
- Friday Lyrics by Rebecca Black
- Rolling In The Deep Lyrics by Adele
- Why Am I The One Lyrics by Fun.
- Animal Lyrics by Neon Trees
- Perfect Nightmare Lyrics by Shontelle
- Government Hooker Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- Need You Now Lyrics by Lady Antebellum
- What The Hell Lyrics by Avril Lavigne
- Little Bad Girl Lyrics by David Guetta
- Grow A Pear Lyrics by Kesha
- Just Breathe Lyrics by Pearl Jam