In need of someone to have you and hold you. In need of someone to need you and mold you. I could always be on time. maybe we could get married I could find a slow job. Maybe we could get married. Scary thought in the middle of the night. Behind the ash tray there's a list of all the things, groceries, jewelry, hairspray I can see in the supermarket I could really do alright with you. You could teach me to get to sleep. I haven't slept in days I haven't slept in years. Like I never sleep 'cause I'm still afraid what I think gets continued in sleep.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Be My Forever Lyrics by Christina Perri
- Party Rock Anthem Lyrics by Lmfao
- NaNa Lyrics by Trey Songz
- Sweet Nothings Lyrics by Calvin Harris
- Die Young Lyrics by Kesha
- Bailando Lyrics by Enrique Iglesias
- Thim Slick Lyrics by Fabolous
- Love Me Lyrics by Lil Wayne
- Pompeii Lyrics by Bastille
- Sing About Me Lyrics by Kendrick Lamar
- Silhouette Lyrics by Owl City
- Gas Pedal Remix Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- No Love Allowed Lyrics by Rihanna
- Marilyn Monroe Lyrics by Nicki Minaj