15 Songs to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
From J.Lo to Pitbull to Estefan to Iglesias, all the best latin pop stars are on our Cinco de Mayo playlist!
¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo! The fifth of May is marked as an appreciation of Latin culture, and you know what one of our favorite Latin exports is? Music! Some of the world's most famous pop stars have Latin roots, from Jennifer Lopez to Shakira to Enrique Iglesias, while Enrique's own father Julio plus other classic singers like Gloria Estefan have been making Latin-themed music for decades. To celebrate today, we've put together a Cinco de Mayo playlist worthy of a fiesta: check it out on Spotify and turn up the heat! It's about to get muy caliente in here...
2. Loco ♪ Enrique Iglesias ft. Romeo Santos
3. Can't Remember To Forget You ♪ Shakira ft. Rihanna
4. Vida ♪ Ricky Martin
5. Can't Get Enough ♪ Becky G ft. Pitbull
6. We Are One (Ole Ola) ♪ Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte
7. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom ♪ Selena
8. Vivir Mi Vida ♪ Marc Anthony
9. Conga ♪ Gloria Estefan
10. Darte Un Beso ♪ Prince Royce
11. Mi Reflejo ♪ Christina Aguilera
12. Smooth ♪ Santana ft. Rob Thomas
13. Whine Up ♪ Kat Deluna ft. Elephant Man
14. Soy Un Truhan, Soy Un Senor ♪ Julio Iglesias
15. Te Perdiste Mi Amor ♪ Thalia ft. Prince Royce
Check out our Cinco de Mayo playlist on our YouTube page as well:
What songs are you celebrating Cinco de Mayo with? Let us know in the comments!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!