2011 MTV EMA Recap
Last night, all the big names in music got their party on in Belfast for the 18th annual MTV Europe Music Awards.
Hosted by none other than costume-changer extraordinaire (9 outfits, to be exact!), Miss Selena Gomez and including star-studded performances by Bruno Mars, Coldplay, The Biebs, and Red Hot Chili Peppers, it's safe to say the show went off without a hitch. Well—maybe except for that streaker...
The biggest winner of the night was Mother Monster herself, taking home 4 awards, including the prestigious "Best Song Award" for "Born This Way". This comes as no surprise to us considering the song hasn't left our Top 100 since its release.
Hot on Lady Gaga's heels for most awards was Mr. Selena Gomez, taking home hardware for both "Best Male" and "Best Pop". And putting all paternity rumours behind him, JB got back to doing what he does best, managing to pull off a flawless performance of "Mistletoe" and "Never Say Never" between acceptance speeches. We were holding out for another freestyle, but we'll take what we can get.
'TIl next year, folks!
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman