2011 MTV EMA Recap
Last night, all the big names in music got their party on in Belfast for the 18th annual MTV Europe Music Awards.
Hosted by none other than costume-changer extraordinaire (9 outfits, to be exact!), Miss Selena Gomez and including star-studded performances by Bruno Mars, Coldplay, The Biebs, and Red Hot Chili Peppers, it's safe to say the show went off without a hitch. Well—maybe except for that streaker...
The biggest winner of the night was Mother Monster herself, taking home 4 awards, including the prestigious "Best Song Award" for "Born This Way". This comes as no surprise to us considering the song hasn't left our Top 100 since its release.
Hot on Lady Gaga's heels for most awards was Mr. Selena Gomez, taking home hardware for both "Best Male" and "Best Pop". And putting all paternity rumours behind him, JB got back to doing what he does best, managing to pull off a flawless performance of "Mistletoe" and "Never Say Never" between acceptance speeches. We were holding out for another freestyle, but we'll take what we can get.
'TIl next year, folks!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist