2012 In Review: Our Best Video Interviews Of The Year
On top of our written interviews and the My Musical Minds we got from some of today's biggest artists, another great feat for us in 2012 was the introduction of our video interviews on MetroLyricsClips. Speaking with musicians about how they come about writing their lyrics, our exclusive videos came to us from Natasha Khan of Bat For Lashes, Adam Duritz of Counting Crows, and singer/songwriter Emeli Sande. Hopefully 2013 will be yet another amazing year for our exclusive video interviews! Scroll down to watch the clips...
Kicking things off, Bat For Lashes singer/songwriter Natasha Khan explained the words to "All Your Gold" in her gorgeous British accent. Natasha also gave us the scoop behind another one of her songs, "Lillies", which you can watch to learn more about how she writes her songs.
Adam Duritz of Counting Crows also talked with us about his writing style, which proved to be long and tedious, but with amazing results. Watch the entire 3-part series to get to know a little more about Adam!
Finally, we were lucky to have one of the year's biggest breakout stars, Emeli Sande, sit down with us and discuss her lyrics to "Next To Me". Is she an amazing songwriter or what?
What was your favorite Metrolyrics video interview of the year? Share your thoughts with us!
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?