3 GRAMMY-Worthy Beyonce & Jay Z Duets
Jay's appearance is confirmed at Music's Biggest Night, Bey's is rumored -- can you imagine if they performed one of these 3 tracks together?
The countdown to the 56th annual GRAMMY awards is in its final week: that's right, this Sunday, Music's Biggest night is going down! And what could make the highly-anticipated awards show even bigger than it's already scheduled to be? Why, an appearance by Jay Z and Beyonce, of course!
Jay Z has officially been confirmed to perform at the live event, but whispers of Mrs. Carter's rumored slot still has to be given the thumbs-up from GRAMMY bigwigs. However, all signs are pointing to YES for Bey's appearance at the GRAMMYs, seeing as nobody has denied the superstar showing up as of yet. Therefore, we're counting down the best duets by hip-hop's dominating couple (that we hope they play!), starting with number three:
3. Crazy In Love
2. Part II (On The Run)
1. Drunk In Love
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz