3 GRAMMY-Worthy Beyonce & Jay Z Duets
Jay's appearance is confirmed at Music's Biggest Night, Bey's is rumored -- can you imagine if they performed one of these 3 tracks together?
The countdown to the 56th annual GRAMMY awards is in its final week: that's right, this Sunday, Music's Biggest night is going down! And what could make the highly-anticipated awards show even bigger than it's already scheduled to be? Why, an appearance by Jay Z and Beyonce, of course!
Jay Z has officially been confirmed to perform at the live event, but whispers of Mrs. Carter's rumored slot still has to be given the thumbs-up from GRAMMY bigwigs. However, all signs are pointing to YES for Bey's appearance at the GRAMMYs, seeing as nobody has denied the superstar showing up as of yet. Therefore, we're counting down the best duets by hip-hop's dominating couple (that we hope they play!), starting with number three:
3. Crazy In Love
2. Part II (On The Run)
1. Drunk In Love
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze