3 Guns N' Roses Lyrics For Fergie & Josh Duhamel's Baby Axl
Named after the famous GNR frontman, we're dedicating these rockin' lyrics to Fergie & Josh's newborn Axl!
Image c/o Michael Buckner | Getty
Congratulations, Fergie & Josh Duhamel! Their little boy Axl Jack was born on August 29th, 2013, obviously named after the famous Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose. Fergie is a big fan of the band, so it made sense to name her newborn after one of her idols, and we already know this baby is going to be a rock star from his name alone. To offer our congrats, we're dedicating three song lyrics from the influential rock band that are simply perfect to welcome the little Duhamel, so scroll on down and check out the words we've got for the happy family:
3. Don't Cry
"Don't you cry tonight, there's a heaven above you, baby / And don't you cry tonight..."
Can't you just see Fergie serenading tiny Axl with this classic hit by GNR?
"All we need is just a little patience / Patience, patience, patience / Ooh, oh, yeah..."
Let's face it: parenthood requires a LOT of work, and patience is indeed a virtue when raising a kid. We hope the celebrity couple has enough!
1. Sweet Child O' Mine
"And if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry / Whoa, oh, oh, sweet child o' mine..."
What more can we say about this lyric? Fergie & Josh will be singing this to Axl all day long!
What Guns N' Roses song will you dedicate to baby Axl? Let us know in the comments...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele