3 Lines From Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" That Prove She's Truly Devoted
Katy Perry's in her latest relationshipf or the long haul: see why in these faithful lines!
Katy Perry's latest single off her recently-dropped record Prism is the touching ballad that will probably be used at weddings around the world, "Unconditionally", and it essentially tells the tale of Katy assuring the person she loves that she'll be with them no matter what. *cough* John Mayer, anyone? *cough* Regardless of whether or not this romantic ode was penned for Perry's beau Mayer, it's an uplifting track with a few sets of lyrics that really stand out to us when it comes to the pop star declaring her devotion to love.
So what lines are the best of the best describing Katy Perry's faithfulness? Count 'em down with us:
"All your insecurities / All the dirty laundry / Never made me blink one time..."
You know you've found somebody who will accept your flaws when they say that nothing negative you've done affects them. Bonus!
"So come just as you are to me / Don't need apologies / Know that you are all worthy..."
Don't even worry about apologizing for your faults to Katy: she understands that we're all human and even though we mess up, we're still deserving of love.
"There is no fear now / Let go and just be free / I will love you unconditionally..."
Katy describes the perfect kind of love: the one where you can just let go and not worry about how you're acting in front of your significant other. We're not crying, we just have something in our eyes...
Watch the epic music video for "Unconditionally" below:
What's your favorite faithful lyric line from Katy Perry's "Unconditionally"? Let us know in the comments...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars