3 Songs For National Cookie Day
Grab a handful of baked goods and listen to thse three songs about — what else — cookies!
Happy National Cookie Day, everybody! That's right, December 4th marks the day where everybody's favorite baked good is celebrated, and personally, we're celebrating by having one, or two, or maybe even three of the delectable treats.
Who else loves cookies? Well, funnily enough, there are plenty of artists out there who have these sweet concoctions on their minds as they write their own songs, so we had a look through our lyrics database to find the best lyrics about one of the best desserts out there: the cookie. Count down the best 3 lyrics that Cookie Monster would approve of with us below:
3. Ass Like That — Eminem
"I just baked cookies / Mister officer, lookie, take a whiff of these..."
2. Cookie Jar — Gym Class Heroes
"Want you to be the one / And my only / I want to be faithful / But I cant keep my hands out the cookie jar..."
1. Dressin' Up — Katy Perry
"I can tell you're obsessed / By your shortness of breath / Ooh, my cookie monster / Wants a taste test..."
Got a favorite lyric line about cookies this National Cookie Day? We want to hear it! Tell us in the comments.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars