3 Songs For National Cookie Day
Grab a handful of baked goods and listen to thse three songs about — what else — cookies!
Happy National Cookie Day, everybody! That's right, December 4th marks the day where everybody's favorite baked good is celebrated, and personally, we're celebrating by having one, or two, or maybe even three of the delectable treats.
Who else loves cookies? Well, funnily enough, there are plenty of artists out there who have these sweet concoctions on their minds as they write their own songs, so we had a look through our lyrics database to find the best lyrics about one of the best desserts out there: the cookie. Count down the best 3 lyrics that Cookie Monster would approve of with us below:
3. Ass Like That — Eminem
"I just baked cookies / Mister officer, lookie, take a whiff of these..."
2. Cookie Jar — Gym Class Heroes
"Want you to be the one / And my only / I want to be faithful / But I cant keep my hands out the cookie jar..."
1. Dressin' Up — Katy Perry
"I can tell you're obsessed / By your shortness of breath / Ooh, my cookie monster / Wants a taste test..."
Got a favorite lyric line about cookies this National Cookie Day? We want to hear it! Tell us in the comments.
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'