3 Songs That Make You Feel Calm, Peaceful, and Chilled-Out
When we asked on Facebook "What's a song that makes you feel peaceful?" we got a LOT of responses. 200 to be exact! As much as you guys like to party, sometimes you just need to feel calm and at peace, and music can help with that. Because it's a long weekend, many of you are on holiday today and might be looking for some balance after a jam-packed weekend of fun. Here are 3 songs to help you find some peace in this busy life:
"Well open up your mind and see like me / Open up your plans and damn you're free / Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love"
A record number of people said this was a song that made them feel peaceful. Jason Mraz's funky voice and laid-back style pretty much guarantees that you'll feel relaxed and happy.
"Lights will guide you home / And ignite your bones / and I will try to fix you."
Is there anything more comforting and calming than Chris Martin's velvety voice singing reassuring things to you, and promising he'll "fix you" when you're feeling broken down? Not much.
"Let me be empty / Oh and weightless and maybe / I'll find some peace tonight / In the arms of the angel"
This beautiful song's lyrics speak for themselves.
What are some songs that make you feel peaceful and calm? Tell us in the comments...
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn