3 Songs That Make You Feel Calm, Peaceful, and Chilled-Out
When we asked on Facebook "What's a song that makes you feel peaceful?" we got a LOT of responses. 200 to be exact! As much as you guys like to party, sometimes you just need to feel calm and at peace, and music can help with that. Because it's a long weekend, many of you are on holiday today and might be looking for some balance after a jam-packed weekend of fun. Here are 3 songs to help you find some peace in this busy life:
"Well open up your mind and see like me / Open up your plans and damn you're free / Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love"
A record number of people said this was a song that made them feel peaceful. Jason Mraz's funky voice and laid-back style pretty much guarantees that you'll feel relaxed and happy.
"Lights will guide you home / And ignite your bones / and I will try to fix you."
Is there anything more comforting and calming than Chris Martin's velvety voice singing reassuring things to you, and promising he'll "fix you" when you're feeling broken down? Not much.
"Let me be empty / Oh and weightless and maybe / I'll find some peace tonight / In the arms of the angel"
This beautiful song's lyrics speak for themselves.
What are some songs that make you feel peaceful and calm? Tell us in the comments...
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet