3 Songs To Get You Through A Hard Time
We asked and you answered: what's a song that has gotten you through a hard time? Whether it's a sad song that you can relate to or one of your childhood favorites, we all have a song we can turn to if we're going through a rough patch. On this edition of 3 Songs, we thought we'd go with an uplifting theme and choose the songs you submitted with a negative-turned-positive aspect. All 3 of these songs turn a bad experience into a lesson learned, and we love that message in music! Without further ado, here are your 3 songs that get you through a hard time:
3. Foo Fighters — Times Like These (submitted by Tsuki Aoi Panquecito)
"I am a little divided / Do I stay or run away / And leave it all behind? / It's times like these you learn to live again"
2. Kelly Clarkson — Stronger (submitted by Savannah M. Dali)
"Think you left me broken down / Think that i'd come running back / Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong / What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
1. Eminem — Beautiful (submitted by Marine Martirosian)
"Go inside each others' minds / Just to see what we'd find / Look at sh*t through each others' eyes / Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful"
What are some other songs you listen to that make the bad times go away? Let us know in the comments.
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?