3 Songs To Put On Your Summer Barbecue Playlist
Picture this: you're outside sitting on fold up chairs in somebody's sunny backyard, your friends are with you, and burgers are sizzling on the barbecue. Now tell us, what song is playing on the speakers? That's the question we asked you on Facebook in order to put together a little backyard summer barbecue playlist. Here are your 3 best suggestions:
"Cause I remember every sunset / I remember every word you said / We were never gonna say goodbye"
This slightly romantic jam is great for all the couples at your barbecue. For those who aren't attached, Sean Paul brings some danceable elements to the song.
"Splashing through the sand bar, talking by the campfire / It's the simple things in life like when and where"
This laid-back summer song is great for some light-hearted background music PLUS provides ample opportunity for air guitar performances.
"I wanna shut down the club with you / Hey I heard you like the wild ones, wild ones, wild ones"
When the sun starts setting and the night starts heating up, put on this fun song to get people really moving!
What other songs would you play at a barbecue? Tell us in the comments!
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'