30 Day Song Challenge! Day 15: A Song That Reminds You Of Your First Partner/Love
Is egging a weird couple activity? Sort of, right? Well, in my first year at university, sometimes I would have to spend my Friday and Saturday nights writing papers and cramming for exams (umm..I'm still doing that even in fourth year). Anyway, I started to miss those cliche high school parties that would get broken up after fifteen minutes when somebody's parent came home, or when the elderly neighbours called the cops. This would often lead to around fifty kids hanging out in somebody's front yard at 10pm wondering what to do next. So yeah, I'm spending my Friday night cooped up in my room studying for Psych 101 and I'm totally over it. I call up my boyfriend at the time, who's doing the same thing and we decide to go egging because there's bound to be a flock of kids stranded somewhere on a boulevard — yolk's on them, right??! (I know, I'm a terrible person). Long story short, we found a gaggle of party poopers, hit em with our best shot all while this song was playing. I'm still waiting for karma to bite me back...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It