30 Day Song Challenge! Day 15: A Song That Reminds You Of Your First Partner/Love
Is egging a weird couple activity? Sort of, right? Well, in my first year at university, sometimes I would have to spend my Friday and Saturday nights writing papers and cramming for exams (umm..I'm still doing that even in fourth year). Anyway, I started to miss those cliche high school parties that would get broken up after fifteen minutes when somebody's parent came home, or when the elderly neighbours called the cops. This would often lead to around fifty kids hanging out in somebody's front yard at 10pm wondering what to do next. So yeah, I'm spending my Friday night cooped up in my room studying for Psych 101 and I'm totally over it. I call up my boyfriend at the time, who's doing the same thing and we decide to go egging because there's bound to be a flock of kids stranded somewhere on a boulevard — yolk's on them, right??! (I know, I'm a terrible person). Long story short, we found a gaggle of party poopers, hit em with our best shot all while this song was playing. I'm still waiting for karma to bite me back...
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?