30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16: A Song That Always Makes You Cry
This song and video are really beautiful and I think Beyonce sings it flawlessly. The reason it makes me cry (not EVERY time, mind you) is because of a video I recently saw of B performing this song in Australia for a little girl with cancer. I lose my composure when she sings "standing in the light of your Halo-oo-oo" and the whole thing is just so bittersweet. I didn't want to link the video because LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE but if you feel like having your heart touched, here's the tribute.
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves