30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16: A Song That Always Makes You Cry
This song and video are really beautiful and I think Beyonce sings it flawlessly. The reason it makes me cry (not EVERY time, mind you) is because of a video I recently saw of B performing this song in Australia for a little girl with cancer. I lose my composure when she sings "standing in the light of your Halo-oo-oo" and the whole thing is just so bittersweet. I didn't want to link the video because LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE but if you feel like having your heart touched, here's the tribute.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics