30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16: A Song That Always Makes You Cry
This song and video are really beautiful and I think Beyonce sings it flawlessly. The reason it makes me cry (not EVERY time, mind you) is because of a video I recently saw of B performing this song in Australia for a little girl with cancer. I lose my composure when she sings "standing in the light of your Halo-oo-oo" and the whole thing is just so bittersweet. I didn't want to link the video because LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE but if you feel like having your heart touched, here's the tribute.
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola