30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16: A Song That Always Makes You Cry
This song and video are really beautiful and I think Beyonce sings it flawlessly. The reason it makes me cry (not EVERY time, mind you) is because of a video I recently saw of B performing this song in Australia for a little girl with cancer. I lose my composure when she sings "standing in the light of your Halo-oo-oo" and the whole thing is just so bittersweet. I didn't want to link the video because LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE but if you feel like having your heart touched, here's the tribute.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show