30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16: A Song That Always Makes You Cry
This song and video are really beautiful and I think Beyonce sings it flawlessly. The reason it makes me cry (not EVERY time, mind you) is because of a video I recently saw of B performing this song in Australia for a little girl with cancer. I lose my composure when she sings "standing in the light of your Halo-oo-oo" and the whole thing is just so bittersweet. I didn't want to link the video because LETS KEEP IT POSITIVE but if you feel like having your heart touched, here's the tribute.
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video