30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate
My 14-year-old self was head over heels obsessed with Maroon5 (yes, they used to spell their name with no space in between "Maroon" and "5). Years later, I still have a soft spot for the quintet, but this song has become one of the biggest cliches in music. I seriously can't stand it when it plays on the radio - it needs to retire from soft-rock radio ASAP.
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?