30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate
My 14-year-old self was head over heels obsessed with Maroon5 (yes, they used to spell their name with no space in between "Maroon" and "5). Years later, I still have a soft spot for the quintet, but this song has become one of the biggest cliches in music. I seriously can't stand it when it plays on the radio - it needs to retire from soft-rock radio ASAP.
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'