30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate
My 14-year-old self was head over heels obsessed with Maroon5 (yes, they used to spell their name with no space in between "Maroon" and "5). Years later, I still have a soft spot for the quintet, but this song has become one of the biggest cliches in music. I seriously can't stand it when it plays on the radio - it needs to retire from soft-rock radio ASAP.
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn