30 Day Song Challenge! Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate
My 14-year-old self was head over heels obsessed with Maroon5 (yes, they used to spell their name with no space in between "Maroon" and "5). Years later, I still have a soft spot for the quintet, but this song has become one of the biggest cliches in music. I seriously can't stand it when it plays on the radio - it needs to retire from soft-rock radio ASAP.
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman