My 14-year-old self was head over heels obsessed with Maroon5 (yes, they used to spell their name with no space in between "Maroon" and "5). Years later, I still have a soft spot for the quintet, but this song has become one of the biggest cliches in music. I seriously can't stand it when it plays on the radio - it needs to retire from soft-rock radio ASAP.
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists