30 Day Song Challenge! Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
I use the radio as an alarm clock, so I pretty much only listen to it for 15 seconds of the day. But it's the FIRST 15 seconds of the day-and it's amazing how that one song of the morning can shape my mood for the next 24 hours. I mean, hearing Nirvana's "All Apologies" at 6:30am is a real mood killer and as much as I love Adele, if I have to wake up to "Rolling in the Deep" one more time I might jump out the window (a little overdramatic, but whatever). THAT SAID, if I could hear the Rascals' "Beautiful Morning" every morning on my radio, I would be one happy lil' clam.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?