30 Day Song Challenge! Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
I use the radio as an alarm clock, so I pretty much only listen to it for 15 seconds of the day. But it's the FIRST 15 seconds of the day-and it's amazing how that one song of the morning can shape my mood for the next 24 hours. I mean, hearing Nirvana's "All Apologies" at 6:30am is a real mood killer and as much as I love Adele, if I have to wake up to "Rolling in the Deep" one more time I might jump out the window (a little overdramatic, but whatever). THAT SAID, if I could hear the Rascals' "Beautiful Morning" every morning on my radio, I would be one happy lil' clam.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars