30 Day Song Challenge! Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
I use the radio as an alarm clock, so I pretty much only listen to it for 15 seconds of the day. But it's the FIRST 15 seconds of the day-and it's amazing how that one song of the morning can shape my mood for the next 24 hours. I mean, hearing Nirvana's "All Apologies" at 6:30am is a real mood killer and as much as I love Adele, if I have to wake up to "Rolling in the Deep" one more time I might jump out the window (a little overdramatic, but whatever). THAT SAID, if I could hear the Rascals' "Beautiful Morning" every morning on my radio, I would be one happy lil' clam.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'