30 Day Song Challenge! Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
I use the radio as an alarm clock, so I pretty much only listen to it for 15 seconds of the day. But it's the FIRST 15 seconds of the day-and it's amazing how that one song of the morning can shape my mood for the next 24 hours. I mean, hearing Nirvana's "All Apologies" at 6:30am is a real mood killer and as much as I love Adele, if I have to wake up to "Rolling in the Deep" one more time I might jump out the window (a little overdramatic, but whatever). THAT SAID, if I could hear the Rascals' "Beautiful Morning" every morning on my radio, I would be one happy lil' clam.
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet