30 Day Song Challenge! Day 18: A Song That You Wish You Heard On The Radio
I use the radio as an alarm clock, so I pretty much only listen to it for 15 seconds of the day. But it's the FIRST 15 seconds of the day-and it's amazing how that one song of the morning can shape my mood for the next 24 hours. I mean, hearing Nirvana's "All Apologies" at 6:30am is a real mood killer and as much as I love Adele, if I have to wake up to "Rolling in the Deep" one more time I might jump out the window (a little overdramatic, but whatever). THAT SAID, if I could hear the Rascals' "Beautiful Morning" every morning on my radio, I would be one happy lil' clam.
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?