30 Day Song Challenge! Day 2: Your Teen Anthem
This song was all the rage when I was in middle school! Everyone loved the old school vibe and it was even filmed in my hometown (0:27 Spoiler alert: "El Segundo, CA 1974" is actually a sketchy drive-in on a really ugly street NOT in California). Me and all my pals knew this song word for word...and in hindsight it was probably a bit of vicarious living since, being the brace-faced, lanky-limbed and greasy-haired 13 year olds that we were, we weren't going on a lot of "first dates"...like, at all.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!