30 Day Song Challenge! Day 20: Your Favorite Bar Song
If I'm out with some pals at the bar and I hear this song play, I kinda go a little nuts during Beyonce's part:
Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster
I shoulda left my phone at home, 'cause this is a disaster
Callin' like a collector - sorry, I cannot answer
Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party
And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing
Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'
And then dance like a fool as LG/Bey repeat the last half of that line. So killer!
P.S. I didn't stream the official "Telephone" video because it's practically a mini-movie. Here's the link in case you want to watch it!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics