30 Day Song Challenge! Day 20: Your Favorite Bar Song
If I'm out with some pals at the bar and I hear this song play, I kinda go a little nuts during Beyonce's part:
Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster
I shoulda left my phone at home, 'cause this is a disaster
Callin' like a collector - sorry, I cannot answer
Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party
And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing
Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'
And then dance like a fool as LG/Bey repeat the last half of that line. So killer!
P.S. I didn't stream the official "Telephone" video because it's practically a mini-movie. Here's the link in case you want to watch it!
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram