30 Day Song Challenge! Day 20: Your Favorite Bar Song
If I'm out with some pals at the bar and I hear this song play, I kinda go a little nuts during Beyonce's part:
Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster
I shoulda left my phone at home, 'cause this is a disaster
Callin' like a collector - sorry, I cannot answer
Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party
And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing
Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'
And then dance like a fool as LG/Bey repeat the last half of that line. So killer!
P.S. I didn't stream the official "Telephone" video because it's practically a mini-movie. Here's the link in case you want to watch it!
- WATCH Eminem ft. Sia's "Guts Over Fear" Lyric Video
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us