30 Day Song Challenge! Day 20: Your Favorite Bar Song
If I'm out with some pals at the bar and I hear this song play, I kinda go a little nuts during Beyonce's part:
Boy, the way you blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster
Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster
I shoulda left my phone at home, 'cause this is a disaster
Callin' like a collector - sorry, I cannot answer
Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party
And I am sick and tired of my phone r-ringing
Sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station
Tonight I'm not takin' no calls, 'cause I'll be dancin'
And then dance like a fool as LG/Bey repeat the last half of that line. So killer!
P.S. I didn't stream the official "Telephone" video because it's practically a mini-movie. Here's the link in case you want to watch it!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!