30 Day Song Challenge! Day 21: Your Favourite Driving Song
Okay, awkwaaaarrrdddd, I don't drive! No, I'm not 15. I'm well past driving age and am just really lazy and/or terrified of the road. So Iggy Pop's "The Passenger" seems like a good fit for my driving song since, well, whenever I'm in a car...I'm a passenger! Plus a good driving song should always be fun to sing along to and "The Passenger's" chorus is super easy ("la la la la lalalala!") Not to mention I really, really, really, really, really, really like Iggy Pop.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015