30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad
If I'm sad, I usually don't want to listen to a song that's just going to remind me of how sad I am. Instead, I prefer to listen to a tune that'll make me laugh hysterically no matter what kind of a mood I'm in. Enter Yello's "Oh Yeah". Trust me, every problem in your life falls by the wayside as soon as this song comes on because you're too busy laughing at how stupid it is or realizing that Yello probably had way more problems than you in order to write a song like this.
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves