30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad
If I'm sad, I usually don't want to listen to a song that's just going to remind me of how sad I am. Instead, I prefer to listen to a tune that'll make me laugh hysterically no matter what kind of a mood I'm in. Enter Yello's "Oh Yeah". Trust me, every problem in your life falls by the wayside as soon as this song comes on because you're too busy laughing at how stupid it is or realizing that Yello probably had way more problems than you in order to write a song like this.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?