30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad
If I'm sad, I usually don't want to listen to a song that's just going to remind me of how sad I am. Instead, I prefer to listen to a tune that'll make me laugh hysterically no matter what kind of a mood I'm in. Enter Yello's "Oh Yeah". Trust me, every problem in your life falls by the wayside as soon as this song comes on because you're too busy laughing at how stupid it is or realizing that Yello probably had way more problems than you in order to write a song like this.
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn