30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad
If I'm sad, I usually don't want to listen to a song that's just going to remind me of how sad I am. Instead, I prefer to listen to a tune that'll make me laugh hysterically no matter what kind of a mood I'm in. Enter Yello's "Oh Yeah". Trust me, every problem in your life falls by the wayside as soon as this song comes on because you're too busy laughing at how stupid it is or realizing that Yello probably had way more problems than you in order to write a song like this.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now