30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad
If I'm sad, I usually don't want to listen to a song that's just going to remind me of how sad I am. Instead, I prefer to listen to a tune that'll make me laugh hysterically no matter what kind of a mood I'm in. Enter Yello's "Oh Yeah". Trust me, every problem in your life falls by the wayside as soon as this song comes on because you're too busy laughing at how stupid it is or realizing that Yello probably had way more problems than you in order to write a song like this.
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School