30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Would Exercise To
Pump up the jam, pump it up, while your feet are stompin' and the jam is pumpin' Oh hey sorry I was just singing Jock Jams to myself! On the real though, Jock Jams may be the classic pump-up workout songs but I prefer remixes while I'm workin on my fitness! This one of Metric remixed by MSTRKRFT is perfect because it kind of sounds like a modernized version of an 80's aerobics soundtrack. I imagine myself running away from some monsters in a hospital when I hear it. What a creative imagination I have...
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us