30 Day Song Challenge! Day 22: A Song You Would Exercise To
Pump up the jam, pump it up, while your feet are stompin' and the jam is pumpin' Oh hey sorry I was just singing Jock Jams to myself! On the real though, Jock Jams may be the classic pump-up workout songs but I prefer remixes while I'm workin on my fitness! This one of Metric remixed by MSTRKRFT is perfect because it kind of sounds like a modernized version of an 80's aerobics soundtrack. I imagine myself running away from some monsters in a hospital when I hear it. What a creative imagination I have...
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!