30 Day Song Challenge! Day 23: A Song You Sing In The Shower
Lately, I've been Gaga-ing it it up with the release of Born This Way earlier in the year. I'm a frequent shower singer, and I'm preeeetty sure the last song I caught myself singing was "Marry The Night". I always try and see if I can nail the high-pitched "NIIIIGHT!" she wails near the end of the song, and although it's a disaster sometimes, I think I got it down pat.
Speaking of LG — have you voted in our Lady Gaga poll? ;)
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist