30 Day Song Challenge! Day 23: A Song You Sing In The Shower
Lately, I've been Gaga-ing it it up with the release of Born This Way earlier in the year. I'm a frequent shower singer, and I'm preeeetty sure the last song I caught myself singing was "Marry The Night". I always try and see if I can nail the high-pitched "NIIIIGHT!" she wails near the end of the song, and although it's a disaster sometimes, I think I got it down pat.
Speaking of LG — have you voted in our Lady Gaga poll? ;)
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars