30 Day Song Challenge! Day 23: A Song You Sing In The Shower
Lately, I've been Gaga-ing it it up with the release of Born This Way earlier in the year. I'm a frequent shower singer, and I'm preeeetty sure the last song I caught myself singing was "Marry The Night". I always try and see if I can nail the high-pitched "NIIIIGHT!" she wails near the end of the song, and although it's a disaster sometimes, I think I got it down pat.
Speaking of LG — have you voted in our Lady Gaga poll? ;)
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show