30 Day Song Challenge! Day 23: A Song You Sing In The Shower
Lately, I've been Gaga-ing it it up with the release of Born This Way earlier in the year. I'm a frequent shower singer, and I'm preeeetty sure the last song I caught myself singing was "Marry The Night". I always try and see if I can nail the high-pitched "NIIIIGHT!" she wails near the end of the song, and although it's a disaster sometimes, I think I got it down pat.
Speaking of LG — have you voted in our Lady Gaga poll? ;)
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz