30 Day Song Challenge! Day 24: A Song That You Want Played At Your Funeral
This is one of my favorite songs in the world. The lyrics are rather odd, but the song gains momentum as it goes along, peaking at the very end and leaving the listener hopeful and optimistic. I think it makes perfect sense to be played at my funeral.
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings