30 Day Song Challenge! Day 24: A Song That You Want Played At Your Funeral
This is one of my favorite songs in the world. The lyrics are rather odd, but the song gains momentum as it goes along, peaking at the very end and leaving the listener hopeful and optimistic. I think it makes perfect sense to be played at my funeral.
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme
- QUIZ: Can We Guess Which Song You Can't Stand Right Now?
- Watch Sharon Van Etten Move This TV News Guy to Tears
- Here's Why Pop Lyrics Tend to Make You So Sad