30 Day Song Challenge! Day 24: A Song That You Want Played At Your Funeral
This is one of my favorite songs in the world. The lyrics are rather odd, but the song gains momentum as it goes along, peaking at the very end and leaving the listener hopeful and optimistic. I think it makes perfect sense to be played at my funeral.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?