30 Day Song Challenge! Day 25: A Song You Haven't Heard/Sung In Forever, But Still Know
This song by Backstreet Boys is one that I think I will always know. I think when you learn the words to a song so early in your life (approximately age 9) they become ingrained in your brain forever or something. Kinda like nursery rhymes, maybe? In any case, I'm very relieved that I remember the words to this song because I AM SEEING THE BACKSTREET BOYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT IN CONCERT. Yep, you read right! MetroLyrics is sending myself and A.H. to experience NKOTBSB this weekend in the second row! We couldn't be more excited to live out our childhood.
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings