30 Day Song Challenge! Day 25: A Song You Haven't Heard/Sung In Forever, But Still Know
This song by Backstreet Boys is one that I think I will always know. I think when you learn the words to a song so early in your life (approximately age 9) they become ingrained in your brain forever or something. Kinda like nursery rhymes, maybe? In any case, I'm very relieved that I remember the words to this song because I AM SEEING THE BACKSTREET BOYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT IN CONCERT. Yep, you read right! MetroLyrics is sending myself and A.H. to experience NKOTBSB this weekend in the second row! We couldn't be more excited to live out our childhood.
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram