30 Day Song Challenge! Day 25: A Song You Haven't Heard/Sung In Forever, But Still Know
This song by Backstreet Boys is one that I think I will always know. I think when you learn the words to a song so early in your life (approximately age 9) they become ingrained in your brain forever or something. Kinda like nursery rhymes, maybe? In any case, I'm very relieved that I remember the words to this song because I AM SEEING THE BACKSTREET BOYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT IN CONCERT. Yep, you read right! MetroLyrics is sending myself and A.H. to experience NKOTBSB this weekend in the second row! We couldn't be more excited to live out our childhood.
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us