30 Day Song Challenge! Day 25: A Song You Haven't Heard/Sung In Forever, But Still Know
This song by Backstreet Boys is one that I think I will always know. I think when you learn the words to a song so early in your life (approximately age 9) they become ingrained in your brain forever or something. Kinda like nursery rhymes, maybe? In any case, I'm very relieved that I remember the words to this song because I AM SEEING THE BACKSTREET BOYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT IN CONCERT. Yep, you read right! MetroLyrics is sending myself and A.H. to experience NKOTBSB this weekend in the second row! We couldn't be more excited to live out our childhood.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist