30 Day Song Challenge! Day 25: A Song You Haven't Heard/Sung In Forever, But Still Know
This song by Backstreet Boys is one that I think I will always know. I think when you learn the words to a song so early in your life (approximately age 9) they become ingrained in your brain forever or something. Kinda like nursery rhymes, maybe? In any case, I'm very relieved that I remember the words to this song because I AM SEEING THE BACKSTREET BOYS ON SATURDAY NIGHT IN CONCERT. Yep, you read right! MetroLyrics is sending myself and A.H. to experience NKOTBSB this weekend in the second row! We couldn't be more excited to live out our childhood.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars