30 Day Song Challenge! Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Ahhhh Titanic. This movie and song came out when I was in Grade 3, the same year that the whole grade got recorders. Remember those plastic annoying little flute things that you could play Hot Cross Buns on? The Titanic craze was so huge that soon enough, everyone had taught themselves to play the theme song on their recorder. We would bring them outside at recess and play and play. It was probably so annoying!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015