30 Day Song Challenge! Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Ahhhh Titanic. This movie and song came out when I was in Grade 3, the same year that the whole grade got recorders. Remember those plastic annoying little flute things that you could play Hot Cross Buns on? The Titanic craze was so huge that soon enough, everyone had taught themselves to play the theme song on their recorder. We would bring them outside at recess and play and play. It was probably so annoying!
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists