30 Day Song Challenge! Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Ahhhh Titanic. This movie and song came out when I was in Grade 3, the same year that the whole grade got recorders. Remember those plastic annoying little flute things that you could play Hot Cross Buns on? The Titanic craze was so huge that soon enough, everyone had taught themselves to play the theme song on their recorder. We would bring them outside at recess and play and play. It was probably so annoying!
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video