30 Day Song Challenge! Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Ahhhh Titanic. This movie and song came out when I was in Grade 3, the same year that the whole grade got recorders. Remember those plastic annoying little flute things that you could play Hot Cross Buns on? The Titanic craze was so huge that soon enough, everyone had taught themselves to play the theme song on their recorder. We would bring them outside at recess and play and play. It was probably so annoying!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now