30 Day Song Challenge! Day 26: A Song That You Can Play On An Instrument
Ahhhh Titanic. This movie and song came out when I was in Grade 3, the same year that the whole grade got recorders. Remember those plastic annoying little flute things that you could play Hot Cross Buns on? The Titanic craze was so huge that soon enough, everyone had taught themselves to play the theme song on their recorder. We would bring them outside at recess and play and play. It was probably so annoying!
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola
- Get-To-Know Alec Benjamin And His Excellent Debut Single "Paper Crown"
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'Hit The Lights'
- Metallica Set To Play Week-Long Residency On Ferguson