30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
This song brings to light all the poverty, pollution, destruction and general horrors of the world that I often overlook. While I'm getting mad because the escalator at the mall is broken, kids in third world countries don't even have shoes, let alone clean drinking water, shelter, clothes or access to education. This song is a huge slap in the face and is just as important now, if not more so, than it was when it was released 16 years ago.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz