30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
This song brings to light all the poverty, pollution, destruction and general horrors of the world that I often overlook. While I'm getting mad because the escalator at the mall is broken, kids in third world countries don't even have shoes, let alone clean drinking water, shelter, clothes or access to education. This song is a huge slap in the face and is just as important now, if not more so, than it was when it was released 16 years ago.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'