30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Feel Guilty
This song brings to light all the poverty, pollution, destruction and general horrors of the world that I often overlook. While I'm getting mad because the escalator at the mall is broken, kids in third world countries don't even have shoes, let alone clean drinking water, shelter, clothes or access to education. This song is a huge slap in the face and is just as important now, if not more so, than it was when it was released 16 years ago.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist