30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Want To Break Your Radio
Scientists have confirmed through very extensive research that this is the most annoying song known to mankind. Ok, yeah, I made that up but in any case, it's not that far off from the truth. This song burrows into my head every time I hear it (or even just imagine it as I'm doing right now) and doesn't leave for days at a time. Is there a way to erase it off the face of the earth or at least the internet? Forever?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now