30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Want To Break Your Radio
Scientists have confirmed through very extensive research that this is the most annoying song known to mankind. Ok, yeah, I made that up but in any case, it's not that far off from the truth. This song burrows into my head every time I hear it (or even just imagine it as I'm doing right now) and doesn't leave for days at a time. Is there a way to erase it off the face of the earth or at least the internet? Forever?
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?