30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Want To Break Your Radio
Scientists have confirmed through very extensive research that this is the most annoying song known to mankind. Ok, yeah, I made that up but in any case, it's not that far off from the truth. This song burrows into my head every time I hear it (or even just imagine it as I'm doing right now) and doesn't leave for days at a time. Is there a way to erase it off the face of the earth or at least the internet? Forever?
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"