30 Day Song Challenge! Day 28: A Song That Makes You Want To Break Your Radio
Scientists have confirmed through very extensive research that this is the most annoying song known to mankind. Ok, yeah, I made that up but in any case, it's not that far off from the truth. This song burrows into my head every time I hear it (or even just imagine it as I'm doing right now) and doesn't leave for days at a time. Is there a way to erase it off the face of the earth or at least the internet? Forever?
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics