Scientists have confirmed through very extensive research that this is the most annoying song known to mankind. Ok, yeah, I made that up but in any case, it's not that far off from the truth. This song burrows into my head every time I hear it (or even just imagine it as I'm doing right now) and doesn't leave for days at a time. Is there a way to erase it off the face of the earth or at least the internet? Forever?
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists
- All The Musical Highlights at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
- The 5 Best Surprise Performances From Coachella 2014: Week 1