30 Day Song Challenge! Day 4: A Song That Makes You Sad
Every time Landslide pops up on my iPod I gotta skip it otherwise I'll be that crying girl on the bus. Nothin' like a little Stevie Nicks vocals to pull at your heartstrings... You know what's sadder than this song though? The fact that the Dixie Chicks version is probably more well known than the original. Boo-urns!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz