30 Day Song Challenge! Day 5: A Song Ruined By An Ex
This song isn't necessarily "ruined" per say, but I was given this album by an old flame of mine and it will always remind me of him. I'll still listen to "The Eraser" because it's a great tune, but it's definitely tainted with the totally lame memory of my high school crush trampling all over my heart in the hallway by my locker.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015