30 Day Song Challenge! Day 5: A Song Ruined By An Ex
This song isn't necessarily "ruined" per say, but I was given this album by an old flame of mine and it will always remind me of him. I'll still listen to "The Eraser" because it's a great tune, but it's definitely tainted with the totally lame memory of my high school crush trampling all over my heart in the hallway by my locker.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon