30 Day Song Challenge! Day 5: A Song Ruined By An Ex
This song isn't necessarily "ruined" per say, but I was given this album by an old flame of mine and it will always remind me of him. I'll still listen to "The Eraser" because it's a great tune, but it's definitely tainted with the totally lame memory of my high school crush trampling all over my heart in the hallway by my locker.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'