30 Day Song Challenge! Day 5: A Song Ruined By An Ex
This song isn't necessarily "ruined" per say, but I was given this album by an old flame of mine and it will always remind me of him. I'll still listen to "The Eraser" because it's a great tune, but it's definitely tainted with the totally lame memory of my high school crush trampling all over my heart in the hallway by my locker.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why