30 Day Song Challenge! Day 5: A Song Ruined By An Ex
This song isn't necessarily "ruined" per say, but I was given this album by an old flame of mine and it will always remind me of him. I'll still listen to "The Eraser" because it's a great tune, but it's definitely tainted with the totally lame memory of my high school crush trampling all over my heart in the hallway by my locker.
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?