I don't even remember who gifted Swollen Members' 'Monsters in the Closet' to me but I am forever grateful to them. To this day, there's not a week that goes by where I don't listen to a song off this album. While 50 Cent was rapping about being in da club or P.I.M.P-ing women, Swollen were running their mouths off on more imaginary subject matter like dungeons and dragons. Oh yeah, and they rep my hometown of Vancouver! Why haven't I seen these guys live yet?? Prevail, Madchild...Moka? If any of you are reading this, please guestlist me.
- Iggy Azalea Reigns Our Weekly New Song List
- WATCH American Authors Explain 'Best Day Of My Life' Lyrics
- 15 Earth-Friendly Anthems For Earth Day 2014
- Get Loca With Ricky Martin In His "Vida" Video
- The 2014 ACL Lineup Is Here And It's Stacked!
- Sky Ferreira Delivers Fashion Realness in "I Blame Myself"
- These 4 Songs Would Totally Be The 'Mean Girls' Plastics' Jams